After several weeks of tinkering around with ProPhoto Blog, my new website & blog, Crafted To Bloom, is now LIVE! Obviously, if you are reading this post, you will have noticed the new layout of the website & blog. It is much more “me” than the previous layout and I just *adore* how I can incorporate floral details throughout for consistency.
A summary of the *new* pages to explore are:
- About Page – Provides of blurb of my journey getting to Crafted To Bloom
- Gallery Page – Images of flowers & arrangements for weddings, baby showers, home decor etc. I am still adding more images, as I have a ton in my hard drive that I had shot for the blog, but did not end up using.
- Journal Page – Postings for my blog. You can read archived postings under “Updates” and “Tutorials”, however, I have removed direct links to any other previous posts that do not involve paper flowers. Those posts can still be accessed via their URL or through Pins on Pinterest.
- Info Page – Provides information about my available services i.e. commissions and custom orders; my philosophy; and workshops
- Contact Page – Email me for any questions or inquiries regarding commissions and custom orders.
At the present time, the URL for my website & blog remains the same (www.craftedsophistication.com). I am considering changing it to reflect the new name of my blog, however, I’m cognizant of the fact that much of the traffic to this site is via Pinterest, and changing a Pin’s URL does not automatically change a Pin on someone else’s Pinterest Board.
I have also continued to incorporate Social Share Icons for Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, below each blog posting, and Pin-It buttons on the image to make it easier for you to Pin an image.
I would absolutely love any feedback you have of this new layout! As some of you are already aware, I used the ProPhoto Blog Theme in WordPress to create this new website & blog, and it’s been such a joy to use. For someone who loves customization and is particular about details, ProPhoto Blog has not yet failed me. I also love using fonts & graphics from DesignCuts. If you are into graphic arts or you just enjoy using different fonts, DesignCuts offers packages of fonts & graphics at ridiculously reasonable prices.
Again, thank you so very much for continuing to follow my blog, my work, and my passion. I am humbled by your kind comments and thankful for your constant interest.
Have a great weekend! Next week I will be reviewing Lia Griffith’s new crepe paper line…I can’t wait to get back to making paper flowers.